somnambulist

Can't Get Shot

Well, considering that on the radio show you're referring too, he says it's going to be on the next record before he even plays the song, and the interviewer says that it will be on the next record right after he plays the song, I would say that yes, yes it is.

Well, considering that on the radio show you're referring too, he says it's going to be on the next record before he even plays the song, and the interviewer says that it will be on the next record right after he plays the song, I would say that yes, yes it is.

Hah, well considering I didn`t hear the complete radio show, I only have the song excerpts from it, I didn`t know that. But thank you for your highly informative reply. :angry: ;)

look. I dont have 50 friggen NF Dollars. And yeah i know im new to this site, but im a long time fan, and ive heard the song a few times before. But i cant get it. Would anyone be willing to add me on messenger and send it to me pleasse? Is that even allowed? My email is rocker_dave AT hotmail DOT com. So if anyones willing to do that, it would be great. Thanx guys.

Edited by Balcony

I have no idea if that's allowed... but it really doesn't take that long to get a bunch of NF moneys... When I logged in the other day after not really visiting here much at all lately, I realized I had almost 150. And I've got all of what... 17 posts? Of course, they don't tolerate spam for the purpose of increasing your funds.