Eric

A Pleasureable Headache

I know in the Pleasurable Headache booklet that came with Audio of Being album Matt wrote that there were differences between the lyrical content of that booklet and previously published lyrics in other albums' booklets.

I'm wondering if anyone's found any, because I haven't.

Edited by Eric

It's like when they release a regular edition or something, so all the people that have been waiting for ages get it right away, and then they release the "Special Editon with amazing extra goodness" later, forcing the hardcore fans to buy it again. Which they do, because they're hardcore fans.

Fuck I hate that.

Yea! what the hell does it say when lined up? I noticed that, but I can never find the black one to finish off the saying. And speaking of rereleases, look at what they're doing with virtually all DVDs! Some get rereleased 4 or 5 times! fucking ridiculous.

Edited by Eric

Guest Prosis

It writes "Glow In Ihe Dark"

The booklet contains the original lyrics withough typos and whatnot. I believe that the Murphy vs Hockam thing is different. In APH it's the way Matt intended it and if you compare to the BM booklet, it's different. I may be wrong as I haven't looked at it in a while.

Isn't it "Kept in the Dark" when the grey, black, and white albums are lined up?

Theres also "Help us get rid of the Matthew Good Band". I find this to be pretty ironic since it was MGBs last album together.

Disorientation seems to have a couple of tidbits about AOB and the other cds.

Disorientation

Edited by Rebabaluba