The Goo

Matt Covers Johhny Cash

I saw Matt at his Solo Acoustic show here in Barrie in April and one of the last song's he did was Hurt by Johnny Cash along with this woman who had opened for Matt. It sounded amazing and my buddy has it on his copmputer, the video of it. Once i hear from him i'll try to get it up here. Has anyone else heard it on his acoustic tour by any chance?

I saw Matt at his Solo Acoustic show here in Barrie in April and one of the last song's he did was Hurt by Johnny Cash along with this woman who had opened for Matt. It sounded amazing and my buddy has it on his copmputer, the video of it. Once i hear from him i'll try to get it up here. Has anyone else heard it on his acoustic tour by any chance?

Yes, most of us have heard it already. It's in the store already, and there was a great debate over who had the better version - NIN (who did it first), Johnny Cash, or Matt. The woman is Melissa McLelland. ;)