Guest jsunC

The O'reily Factor

Okay, I'm sure most of you have heard of Bill O'Reily, an if not get to know him because he is the greatest most intelligent man in the world.

That's a lie, I don't think there's anyone i hate more in this world than this stupid asshole . He has his own show on Fox News (The O'Reily Factor) where he has various guests, etc. If anyone on the show has different viewpoints than his own, he resorts to pathetic personal attacks. I've put a couple of links below of him interviewing a couple of people. Definetly watch the first one if you haven't seen it, it shows how truly pathetic he is. It just pisses me off that someone so narrow minded can have his own show, and spread his nonsensical ideologies.

(this guy is the son of a 9-11 victim)

(Keith olbermann criticizing the bill)

Also, if your interested in this kind of shit, try and pickup or rent a copy of "Outfoxed". It's documentary about Fox news, it's owner Rupert Murdoch, and how they manipulate and change the stories around the support their right wing viewpoints.

Edited by jsunC

Gawd, I was in Phoenix for my cousin's wedding last November, and I tried watching his show. I didn't last 5 minutes. It was just after he had a show where he basically said it was ok for terrorists to attack San Francisco, because they passed a law forbidding military recruiters at schools. Asshole.

Yah i've seen those, for anyone interested check out the movie,Outfoxedits about the Fox news station in general but is really worth a watch, and brings up the O'Reily Factor and his total and complete insanity and lapdog mentality for the religious right. Lest we forget his "war on christmas" specials of last year lol.

Also, if your interested in this kind of shit, try and pickup or rent a copy of "Outfoxed". It's documentary about Fox news, it's owner Rupert Murdoch, and how they manipulate and change the stories around the support their right wing viewpoints.

think i already said that bout outfoxed, but that's cool ;)

It's an interesting movie to watch for sure.

Go Phil Donahue!! That man is so bad ass, wow i remember his show when i was a kid. Holy shit i loved watching that, and no he clearly was not intimidated by Old Yeller of the Fox News Corp.

I'll give this to O'Reilly, at least they got through the interview & had a heated but healthy argument instead of him just flipping out & ending the interview ala that Glick kid, who i thought handled himself pretty well too.

P.S. O'Reilly is a douche.