hum-an-ole

Youtube Videos

Odd but effective choices of music, and some really good cinematography (mixed with some pointless BS). It has been described as the most unneccessarily dramatic video ever, and the compared to Michael Bay + Top Gear turned up to 11.

Edited by Sparq

I am way beyond the age of watching and enjoying wrestling, but this guy had a pretty impressive thing going on

Rick Mercer traveled to my home town, The Pas, and did a report on Trapper's festival

very Canadian, eh?

Matthew and Jill Barber are easily my favourite up and coming Canadian indie artists. I guess they are more mainstream now, but both of them have amazing catalogues of music. Off of his recent release, True Believer, comes Matt Barber's song Revolution Of The Sun. There's something amazing about seeing just a musician and a piano, and the way that his image reflects off of it is unbelievable. I hope that you enjoy this song if you take a listen to it.

Yeah...not so sure about that.

Thanking bull-barrel Ruger 10/22 Archangel...but I'm not sure I need a chainsaw on it. I mean, I need a chainsaw as well, but I already have one and it's ok with me that it isn't attached to the gun.