beerman37

Worst Concert You Ever Paid To See

Guest Idioteque

Let's make this thread live again since there is a "Best concert you've ever been to" going. 

Kings Of Leon-Rogers Arena 2011 had terrible sound where I was sitting, you could barely make out the songs,

Nine Inch Nails-Rogers Arena 2013, wasn't a great setlist and I found myself bored out of my mind!
Metallica Day 3 of filming at Rogers Arena in 2012 also, in-between songs you'd sit and wait 15-20 minutes while they set up, and sometimes had to play the same song 3 times in a row.

Edited by Idioteque

Guest Idioteque

Aw no way! I've wanted to see Modest Mouse for so long, I figured they can seem kind of boring live because the lead singer sings.. silly.

Guest Idioteque

That was literally me during Nine Inch Nails, I was (Under the influence) and so bored that I'd start waving at random people across the stadium to see if anybody would wave back, or count how many people were in each section... SOOO BORING, just thinking about it hurts. 

That was literally me during Nine Inch Nails, I was (Under the influence) and so bored that I'd start waving at random people across the stadium to see if anybody would wave back, or count how many people were in each section... SOOO BORING, just thinking about it hurts. 

Sorry that you didn't enjoy the NIN show (seriously, not sarcastically). I've seen them 4 times and I swear they put on one of the best (out of the 200+ shows) I have seen. Honestly, you may have caught them on an off night. What tour was it? I remember the first time I saw them I was blown away for days. Trent Reznor is a musical genius. If they come around again, consider going. I honestly do not know how you could be bored at a NIN show. Were you familiar with the setlist?

Edited by GuitarmanMCS