sodamntired

Those Songs You Hate To Like

you know, those songs that you would never publicly admit to liking, but if they come on, you'll be secretly tapping your foot/nodding your head.

I'll start with most songs by Phil Collins. I have other one's, but will post them later on.

Anyone else?

you never cease to amaze me.

not only are there three "guilty pleasure" topics in existence, but you started one of them yourself.

props. well done.

i try really hard to be nice to you, but you just don't give me any opportunity.

http://www.nearfantastica.com/bored/index....uilty+pleasures

Edited by borntohula

you never cease to amaze me.

not only are there three "guilty pleasure" topics in existence, but you started one of them yourself.

props. well done.

i try really hard to be nice to you, but you just don't give me any opportunity.

http://www.nearfantastica.com/bored/index....uilty+pleasures

My God, that was the best thing i have seen on here in months, that has to be one of the best posts in 2007.

...err, oh?

I still don't understand the whole "getting pissed off about multiple threads" thing on message boards. I've been posting on message boards for 8 years and I've always felt that people get annoyed at the most arbitrary and unimportant stuff. 3 threads on something. OH MY GOD THE HORROR.

I just don't get it. This is not an encyclopedia that has to be organized all nice and neatly. It's a message board! Who cares??

Edited by Gomo

i don't think i pick on sodamntired. i don't have anything against him personally. i like him because he starts lots of new topics, so i respond to most of them... it just so happens that i often disagree with him on what he posts.

and as far as multiple threads are concerned, i don't get pissed off about them, i just don't see why people don't at least try to look for an existing topic before they make a new one. what do you accomplish in having several guilty pleasure threads? isn't this a forum, where people are supposed to discuss things? what's the point in several small satellite threads about the same thing? why not just continue a discussion? i mean, thats why these things are threaded in the first place.

maybe in sodamntired's case he forgot he had already posted a thread under the same name... i don't know. it's just kindof shitty when i've been here for awhile and constantly see the same kinds of topics being made. that's all.

also, thanks garsk.

Edited by borntohula