love all of their albums, but everything since be here now has one or two tracks that shouldn't be on the cd. i have 5th row seats to the calgary show, i can't wait. to be honest, i heard that noel wanted to do a solo project, i would LOVE to see that.

Never gonna happen, he only says that to wind Liam up...

http://www.nme.com/news/oasis/27632

new oasis album in fall, i could see a solo record 6-8 months after that? that article is around a year old, but he had another kid, and oasis just got away from their label, meaning they need to put out some new material.

if it happens, i'll be first in line to buy it.

Edited by finboy

Guest Prosis

Nope, Noel's been saying in many interviews that he would make a solo record since 1996...but many other interviews in which he said he only says that to wind Liam up...depends on whom he's talking to...NME and other gossip mags: "I'm making a solo record" or "It's coming next year" and whatnot...then elsewhere where he meets people with who he gets on well: "I'm only doing it to wind Liam up"...

It's never gonna happen...

Watch the Songbird DVD too! :angry:

(yes I'm an Oasis fanboy ;))

Guest Prosis

Yup, apparently he's been replaced by Robbie Williams' drummer.

Good call as far as I'm concerned...Zak Starkey was slowing the band down live...

Zak is a great drummer, amazing at times really. He just didn't fit well into the Oasis rock n roll sound i don't think.

Sharrock is a great drummer, the la's were pretty great and his drumming is stellar. i don't listen robbie at all, couldn't really tell you what kind of skill he needs to play his tunes.