garsk

Free Rice

I found this website randomly, and its a pretty fun game. They give you a word and you try to figure out the definition of the word. If you get the definition right, they will donate 20 grains of rice to the UN World Food Program.

try it out and see how smart you are.

Free Rice

if you really want to make a difference towards world hunger go to thehungersite.com.

You can click the button once a day on the site to give 1.1 cups of food to the hungry (paid for by site sponsers). Its a lot quicker & more effective than the very small portions of rice that other game will donate. There's a few other great causes you can click on too (save the rainforest, animal rescue etc.).

I've bookmarked the site at the top of my list & have done my very best over the last 2 years since ive discovered the site to visit EVERY day i have access to a computer. Say about 300 days a year i click the site = 330 cups of rice per year i donate FOR FREE!!!;) With the rainforest page i save about 3400 square feet of rainforest every year!!