had a friend name Julie and he drew a picture of Julie in the sky with Diamonds

And the Beatles sang, "Julie In The Sky With Diamonds" all the drug users wouldn't be in love with how the Beatles helped show how they were promoting LSD with Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds.

Just a thought. But they would definetly be saying, "oh yeah, They said Julie in sky with diamonds, but they were talking about LSD."

I'm alone on this. maybe in a different universe.

Edited by sodamntired

had a friend name Julie and he drew a picture of Julie in the sky with Diamonds

And the Beatles sang, "Julie In The Sky With Diamonds" all the drug users wouldn't be in love with how the Beatles helped show how they were promoting LSD with Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds.

Just a thought. But they would definetly be saying, "oh yeah, They said Julie in sky with diamonds, but they were talking about LSD."

I'm alone on this. maybe in a different universe.

what's wrong with that? it doesnt matter what the artist intended the song to be, people are always going to take it and make it their own and make their own interpretations.

do you have a problem with the beatles being associated with drugs? or do you just have a problem because the beatles have said the song is not about drugs, but people still insist it is, and are therefore 'misinterpreting' the song?

Guest apsham

I am personally tired of drug addled idiots\kids back at high school who constantly pushed that THIS is what the song was about.

I am personally tired of drug addled idiots\kids back at high school who constantly pushed that THIS is what the song was about.

that's why i started this thread. I too am sick of the drug addicted idiots who always try to push this.

I have found this amusing. But I am left with, what's the big deal?

There will always be drug addled momos out there...These are the same people who play "Smoke Two Joints" backwards, because they think it'll help them find the back of weed they misplaced, but really smoked already.