I've seen it, and I love it. I think that, with the exception of the Simpsons, it's the funnies TV show I've ever seen.

"Gareth Keenan : I could catch a monkey. If I was starving I could. I'd make poison darts out of the poison of the deadly frogs. One milligram of that poison can kill a monkey. Or a man. Prick yourself and you'd be dead within a day. Or longer. Different frogs, different times."

"Rowan : Gareth, quick test exercise, ultimate fantasy?

Gareth Keenan : Hmm?

David Brent : We're just doing the ultimate fantasy, we're all doing it.

Gareth Keenan : Two lesbians probably, sisters. I'm just watching.

Rowan : Oh, um, Tim? Do you have one?

Tim Canterbury : I'd never thought I'd have to say this, but can I hear more from Gareth please?"

I love the Comic Relief episode ("Who says famine has to be depressing?") -and the quiz episode--what am I on about, I love them all!

I think my favorite quotes are:

"Tim Canterbury : It's like an alarm clock's gone off, and I've just got to get away. I think it was John Lennon who said: "Life is what happens when you're making other plans.", and that's how I feel. Although he also said: "I am the Walrus I am the eggman" so I don't know what to believe."

and

"Tim Canterbury : No I don't talk about my love life for a very good reason, and that reason is I don't have one. Which is very good news for the ladies-I am still available. I'm a heck of a catch, cos, er well look at it. I live in Slough, in a lovely house, with my parents. I have my own room, which I've had since yep, since I was born. That's seen a lot of action I tell you. Mainly dusting. I went to university for a year as well, before I dropped out, so I'm a quitter. So, er, form an orderly queue ladies."

Did you guys hear NBC is making an American verison of "The Office." It's starring one of the Daily Show's correspondents. I can't remember his name.

I own both series on DVD. I showed the show to some of my friends. Out of 4 of them, only one actually understood it and like it as much as me.