Crusader

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

At the end of Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Sarah Connor, her son John and the Terminator successfully destroy the T-1000, as well as the arm and computer chip from the first film's Terminator. The Terminator, at its own request, is then destroyed in order to eliminate any future technology that could be used to create Skynet. Only at the beginning of the television series do Sarah and John discover Judgment Day was not averted, but delayed until 2011. Now wanted fugitives, they must also face the reality that other enemies from the future could be after them.

The pilot episode is set in 1999 and introduces Sarah, her son John, and Cameron, a Terminator that has been re-programmed to protect John. They are being pursued by a Terminator (Cromartie) sent back through time to assassinate John and also by FBI Special Agent James Ellison, who believes Sarah is a deranged criminal (based on the events of Terminator 2: Judgment Day).[5][6] Sarah is romantically involved with a paramedic named Charley Dixon, but ends her relationship with him to stay on the run. During the pilot, Sarah, John, and Cameron make a temporal leap to the year 2007. Cromartie suffers extensive damage while trying to kill them, begins to effect repairs to his endoskeleton and artificial flesh, and continues his search for John in 2007. Seeing how John is frustrated with their life of running, Sarah resolves to go on the offensive against Skynet. But the world in 2007 proves complex: they find Skynet has sent additional Terminators back in time to support its own creation, and the resistance movement has sent back its own fighters to interfere. As they seek out an intuitive chess computer called The Turk, which may be a precursor to Skynet, they forge an alliance with Derek Reese, resistance fighter and John's uncle.

This is honestly, one of the better shows I've seen on TV lately and I highly suggest you all check this out. Why?

The_Sarah_Connor_Chronicles_poster.jpg

Summer Glau.

Any of you kids watching this?

She isn't just a torso in real life. For reals <3 Summer Glau.

I've been watching this show since last year, though I thought that this season's fall finale was incredibly weak, the weakest of all the episodes so far. I'm glad that while John was a little emo - but not really 'cos he totally killed a guy - at the beginning of this season that it appears to be seeds that will lead to him being a total badass.

I'm about half way caught up. I'm digging the main characters they are good actors (damn cameron is insanely good) i love her role and direction. development of her relationships and interest over programming is very cool, i'd rather watch a show based around her than the end of the world nonsense.

they have fought like too many different terminators, plus cromartie. It would make more sense to have the bad ones working together instead of like splinter cells but, plus the shirley manson one. But every episode has been enjoyable, haven't felt like there has been filler at all. Love the fbi agent! I'm glad I gave it a shot!

okay totally caught up. I love cameron, I wish the whole show was just a drama on her development with the rest of the stuff thrown in. I'm kinda over momma bear she's not interesting. Derek's kinda interesting too...looking forward to the 13th!

Agree with you 100% there. Sarah is too moody and annoying now ;). Derek needs to find out about how Aussie girl.

I'm pretty sure it's getting canceled, but hopefully not.

last fridays episode was like really good but really kinda stupid at the same time. Lots of good mystery and stuff but at the same time it was like well this is convenient and this isn't. the dude goes in the house but then ends up out in the tar area? "i've been watching you, and I smell a rat?" Would love to see more about the main characters (mainly Cameron) but the main plot is also interesting...

the shirley manson scene was pretty good...hopefully ellison picks up on it(it would appear obvious given his reasoning abilities to have done so already)

WTF was the flying robot?

hmm...interesting. it looked like tar/oil to me. The time line thing seems interesting it seems to be hinted at slightly but they spend an awful lot of time on these subplots that really don't do much to further the main plot. Or at least develop the main characters.

This weeks episode looks like more of the same. lets put mom in a mental home? idk...she's out of character for not only her but the rest of the family. It also seems like the writers have given up know the ending and just filling in the season.

yikes...holy filler batman! wtf just happened? it was like a bad star trek voyager episode. This show worked by being straight forward. the basic subject is plenty interesting. Dream sequences are not enjoyable! especially when maybe 45 seconds of the plot was relevant to the story.

Also the little chat with cameron and john, that was something interesting but in the context of the show didn't happen, and certainly wasn't something sarah was dreaming about...so...

no argument what the best scene was this week anyway : )

this episode was also very good even with the emo john at the helm. One negative is that the the powers that be seem to know the end is near and are finishing everything up. Which is good mostly just sucks the show with a lot of promise is coming to an end.

It seems like connor is dead and cameron is trying to keep him alive on her own. Or at least that's what is supposed to be taken from the last couple of episodes. It seems like reese might know as well. Sad the show is coming to and end as they did have lots of room to make "filler" episodes but with some substance and meaning like the one where cameron is at the library. But on the flip side they are doing a great job the last couple filling in the blanks and making some really interesting stuff.

wow just watched last weeks. Holy shit was a great episode. Finally have weaver's intentions out there...awesome pop with derek getting popped and emo mom. just a superb episode. Where was this 3/4th of this season?

Did clearly say finale that sucks...kinda ambiguous but not really...