to punch harder. the guy who invented

Wigger

or

Bromance

I can see the conversation(s)

"dude, you're acting like *insert rapper here* are you trying to be black?"

"yo yo yo. I'm hollering out to the other ni**ers out there!*

"but...you're white..."

*yo yo, I know you can't get on my fly rhymes. ok, I might not be a ni**er, but couldn't you call me a white Ni**er?"

"nope."

"sheeyat, how about Wigger?"

*cool, cool."

and

"dude, we're so close. we just hang out. wrestle at the park. I feel so close to you."

"yes, I feel close. if you and I didn't have dicks, I would totally be into you."

"shit, yeah, its almost like a romance we're having. but not in a fag sort of way.

"bro! Romance? Buh....Mance.....Bromance!!!"

"dude, i'm not gay, but I think I love......that word"

*high five!!*

*and that's the end* yes, this has been on my mind, and yes, I should be doing homework.

Hahahaha, I like this topic. But as far as the word "bromance" is concerned, I actually really enjoy it, if not only for the fact that it's a term people often use to describe my best friend and I. Plus I love bad puns. I'm sure most dudes can agree that it's very hard for a girl to come between them and their best friend. Bros before hoes, all that jazz...

Bouncy castle bromance, so you can see the object of my brofection:

bromance.jpg

Edited by Prometheon

If there are no bros, there's nothing to put before hoes.

Think about it: Who would you randomly meet and get close with off the street? Clearly a chick.

Tracy: And I just love my friends. Whatevs ;)

Edited by Prometheon

If there are no bros, there's nothing to put before hoes.

Think about it: Who would you randomly meet and get close with off the street? Clearly a chick.

Tracy: And I just love my friends. Whatevs ;)

"whatevs"????? Whatev????

You kids are your lack of time to complete words.

*old man*

Okay Bromance??? I keep hearing it, and I'm not down with that...Just not going to put that in my lexicon.

Wigga? I don't like the N-word to begin with...so won't be using that either. I have used Homance...which is when one of your bros hooks up with and falls in love with a well known ho.

LOL. It's just a word. How the fuck can it be "trendy?" Are you implying that it's a catchphrase? Cuz I certainly would argue that it is more timeless and meaningful that something like "that's hot" or "alllrighty then." Rather than being dismissive as "whatever" can often be, "whatevs" is more accepting. Rather than expressing your apathy, it is more enthusiastic, expressing openness to a wide variety of possibilities, or a playful justification of a comment or action.

Happy?

Edited by Prometheon

LOL. It's just a word. How the fuck can it be "trendy?" Are you implying that it's a catchphrase? Cuz I certainly would argue that it is more timeless and meaningful that something like "that's hot" or "alllrighty then." Rather than being dismissive as "whatever" can often be, "whatevs" is more accepting. Rather than expressing your apathy, it is more enthusiastic, expressing openness to a wide variety of possibilities, or a playful justification of a comment or action.

Happy?

dude, last time i checked "whatevs" actually isn't a word. i'm not saying that it's a catch phrase - it's a trendy pronunciation of something that used to be a word. trendy simply means fashionable or up to date