prototypepariah

What's Up Vancouver?

too bad its over.

2/3 of your former residences were eliminated in the 1st round and i have a feeling the caps are going to put your sissy's to bed tomorrow night.... for what it's worth.

Pittsburgh, the city, and the team are pretty lame. I was bummed they beat the flyers, and SNJ has about as much to do with the Devils as Toronto to the Habs.

I'm a hawks fan have been since I was a little kid. Sorry greasy bob and the nucks crashed : (

Pittsburgh, the city, and the team are pretty lame. I was bummed they beat the flyers, and SNJ has about as much to do with the Devils as Toronto to the Habs.

I'm a hawks fan have been since I was a little kid. Sorry greasy bob and the nucks crashed : (

more like since they got two top five picks and spent over twelve million on goalies.

i like 'em too

more like since they drafted roenick when I was like 6 and had to listen to a radio feed at night on am1000...Also was a big fan of Eric Daze as a teenager, and the many many leans years between playoff runs.

The GM sure looks smart with them in the conference finals. I sure as heck didn't think they'd make it this far, and the 12 million in goal!?!?! utter stupidity, but it's worked out very well for this season anyway.