Manchalivin

In The Dirt

Guest jjazz

He just wrote in the M+ Blog that it's a legal matter that he can't go into right now, and won't affect the M+ Blog. Indicated like it might be over his political views or something along those lines.

He just wrote in the M+ Blog that it's a legal matter that he can't go into right now, and won't affect the M+ Blog. Indicated like it might be over his political views or something along those lines.

Wow that's weird. Usually he says he might quit because he's just tired of it, then he always comes back after like...2 days. But legal matters are another story, though i still can't see how that would stop him from voicing his opinion.

To be a Matt Good fan is to be aware of Matt's condition. He's been changing his mind about everything since Day One. Articles get removed, reposted. EPs and music videos get proposed and shelved. Comments are turned off and on at whim. I'm not complaining, just saying not to get too worked up.

With everything, a grain of salt is to be taken, I suppose.

Guest jjazz

I think with the little disclaimer that he wrote, everyone is not taking it too seriously, and understand there are probably bigger things in motion right now. But yes, you're absolutely right.