compman_55

Who's Making Money from the War in Iraq?

I have to do a project for school about who is making money from the war in Iraq. I thought that Matt Good fans would be able to help. If you could post links and opinions on this topic that would be great. If any one knows any other good sites for this type of info that would be great.

Thx

there are much evidence that the USA, specially members from Bush administration (Cheney, Rumsfeld, Condoliza Rice...) are making a lot of money with oil control... most of the companies which are exploiting Irak's oil are or have been controlled by members of Bush administration

if you need references, MG web site includes lots of articles on that, michael moore's webpage does too ("dude, what have you done to my country? his last album and his documental "Farenheit 9/11" talk precisely about this), kerry's website too...