Chris85

Arrows of Desire available again

Despite my somewhat lukewarm relationship w/ the album, those first 2 tracks are total bangers (and coincidentally, I had them queued up in my playlist earlier today!). It's difficult to articulate exactly why, but something about the title track and Via Dolorosa just tap into my lizard brain. There's a sense of urgency, desperation, optimism, aggression... I dunno how to describe it, but they clicked w/ me immediately, and I've been enjoying them ever since ;D

• Upvote 2

Arrows is probably my favorite MG album of that decade. I really like the cohesiveness of it. Just all seems to fit together.

Close second is Lights because every time I listen to it it transports me back to a very special time in my life (the first year I dated my eventual wife).

Wish I would have gotten Arrows on vinyl.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Gomo said:

Arrows is probably my favorite MG album of that decade. I really like the cohesiveness of it. Just all seems to fit together.

Close second is Lights because every time I listen to it it transports me back to a very special time in my life (the first year I dated my eventual wife).

Wish I would have gotten Arrows on vinyl.

Check out Discogs.  Though it looks like it will total about $100 for a used Arrows vinyl that is near mint.  But it's one of the few places I seen it if you really wanted it.