I Saw Metallica At the ACC just yesterday and they KICKD ASS! anyone else go? i had 2nd row tickets, and i tried to get on the floor, but the security gaurd yelled at me when i jumped the barricade. To get revenge I stole all of her water at the end of the show. Im such a Rebel!

Here's the Set List if anyone cares:

Blackened

Fuel

Wherever I May Roam

The Unforgiven

Frantic

Sad But True

No Leaf Clover

St. Anger

Fade To Black

Master Of Pupptes

Battery

--------

I Disappear

Nothing Else Matters

Creeping Death

One

Enter Sandman

--------

Disposable Heroes

Seek And Destroy

I went to both Metallica shows in Calgary. First show i had seats on the second balcony the second show i had FLOOR TICKETS. I was literally standing 5 feet away from the microphone. My brother got to shake hands with James Hetfield (i'm jealous) but i got a guitar pick from James. But i was nice enough to give it to my brother because he's an obsessed metallica fan and know that he would do the same for me when it comes to Matthew Good.

I downloaded both concerts from the website and i encourage you to do the same. Every time i listen to it, it brings back great memories. It's worth the 10 bucks.

One of the best concerts i've every been too. The LEGENDARY Metallica Kicks Ass.

damn i'm so jealous!!!!!

I'm the biggest Metallica fan in the world. My favorite band ever!! They played in Ottawa tonight, but i couldn't go. AHHHHH!!!!! (i'm so depressed).

Thats a pretty awesome set-list, but WTF is up with "I disappear" on there? oh well i hear they mix up their set-lists.

hell i'm gonna go download the friggin' Ottawa concert and cry myself to sleep.

March 24th setlist

blackened

fuel

four horsemen

fade to black

frantic

memory remains

i disappear

st. anger

sad but true

creeping death

battery

no leaf clover

nothing else matters

master of puppets (my fav)

one (my fav)

enter sandman

the wait

dyers eve

may 6th setlist

blackened

fuel

for whom the bell tolls

welcome home - sanitarium

the thing that should not be

frantic

king nothing

st. anger

sad but true

creeping death

battery

wherever i may roam

nothing else matters

enter sandman

no remorse

stone cold crazy

here is a pic from may 6th concert...i know it's small but i can actally see my head! YEAH!!!

post-6-1097214421.jpg

Edited by lcpja

Thats a pretty awesome set-list, but WTF is up with "I disappear" on there? oh well i hear they mix up their set-lists.

"I Dissapear" kicks major ass. And yes they change up the setlists quite a bit. I just wish they played dyers eve at the toronto show. that song has got to be my favorite pre-black album song they have. Oh well. And they better have toronto for download, because some arenas dont let them record it. Ill kill them if I cant get it.