While touring with both Colin James and Matt Good Wil met a wildly funny, insanely talented and intense drummer by the name of Pat Steward. The two boys decided to get together in December to see what would happen. They ended up playing three sold out amazing, fiery shows over New Years in Vancouver, Whistler and Calgary. They didn’t just play together like they had been for years, they played off of each other with such intensity and raw talent that it made audience members shake their heads and wonder how they can still manage to look like they were having the time of their lives.

http://www.ibreakstrings.com/news.asp

Hot damn!

According to his site, he's working on a new album that

will illuminate and illustrate Wil’s vocal range and power, his eclectic and original guitar style and although it will not be a “live album” it will capture the essence of the “live Wil performance”.

I was disappointed with 'Both Hands' after seeing the live show, but, I dunno...I'll give this next album a shot.

PS: Wil was on tour with Matt Good in the summer. Excellent live show. http://www.ibreakstrings.com/

I passed on going to the new years show in Vancouver because I was too weary to venture into downtown and only after did I find out Pat was drumming. I'm still kicking myself.

Especially since there's a bunch of new BC dates, but none here in Vancouver. I saw him live three times last year and can't wait to see him again.