S.E. Hardy

Kingdom Of Heaven

trailer.

I just got back from seeing it. I thought it was great (as I've come to expect of Ridley Scott). Orlando Bloom was very good (I'd had doubts that he might not be able to carry a movie, but he carried it very well) and he was backed up by an amazing group of supporting actors. The cinematography was wonderful and very eclectic. Thumbs up.

Anybody else seen it?

I thought the movie licked balls! Sure, all the fights scenes looked good, but thats all they did was fight. One battle to the next, and then how could they be happy at the end when they surrendered??? Thumbs down from me.

I thought the movie licked balls! Sure, all the fights scenes looked good, but thats all they did was fight. One battle to the next, and then how could they be happy at the end when they surrendered??? Thumbs down from me.

You must have missed the whole concept of the movie then. It wasn't about winning.

Saw it today. Surprised to find the auditorium so empty. Must've been 10 people there at most, counting myself and 2 people that came with me. As for the movie, I liked it, not spectacularly great, but decent enough.