Gob

Six Feet Under

So tomorrow HBO is airing the season premiere of the final season of Six Feet Under. Being a Canadian without Movie Central I have to download the episodes to watch them. I hear it's more of the same this year with Nate in a rut, Ruth with her marriage problems, and the gay couple trying to adopt a child.

Anyone else a fan of the series?

Edited by Gob

There is no better series on television presently.

The cinematography, the editing, the acting, the writing are all nothing short of intoxicating.

I think season #2 was the best thus far, that's just my opinion.

There is something about Alan Ball's writing style that captures the human condition to a tee...

If there are those out there that have for some reason avoided this series or thought it may be lame, being based at a funderal home, you should do yourselves a huge favor and rent the 1st and 2nd seasons on DVD...It will suck you in.

Cheers,

JK

this show... wow. i watched the whole show in quick succession (it's my style)... wow. while i am disappointed that it is over, i loved the way they ended it. it's just an incredible show.

best death in the series: guy that gets mauled by a mountain lion while hiking on a trail outside of LA. hahaha.