someguy33

Where Can I Get Some Of These Songs

i use Limewire and found a few Matt songs but it took some really dedicated searching, the hub is a place where people connect and trade music specifically matt good, you can find almost anything you need there though it is a little complicated to start using it, but this is the web address if you want to read up on it

http://mghub.bloodflame.com/

i would say it would be easist to get them from here:

http://www.49music.net/ytts/audio.html

right click and select save targat as...

Edited by shadowkitten

I spent a LOT of time months ago getting several of the History Teacher songs from the demos, but I never got them all.. and a lot of them skipped to boot. I don't get why he doesn't want to re-release this stuff, it's SO GOOD.

I'd much rather have a CD recording (even if it was only mastered from a casette) than an mp3.

Edited by Morbii

I spent a LOT of time months ago getting several of the History Teacher songs from the demos, but I never got them all.. and a lot of them skipped to boot. I don't get why he doesn't want to re-release this stuff, it's SO GOOD.

I'd much rather have a CD recording (even if it was only mastered from a casette) than an mp3.

Re-release? He didn't release most of it in the first place. It was uploaded against without his permission by a former band member. With that alone in mind, it's easy to understand why he doesn't want to release it.

Personally though, I prefer the non-CD quality versions. I like the "gritty" feel of most of the tracks.

Does anyone have the .mov file for the "Weapon" video? I bought "In A Coma," but the "Weapon" video on there is not the one that I fell in love with when I first started listening to Matthew Good.

The 'videos' section of nearfantastica.com has the video that I'm talking about, but the macromedia file is low quality, and the subliminal messages are blurry and hard to read.

So does any one have a higher quality version of this video? Please email me. Or PM me.

Thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.