carv

Montreal Show (merged)

Totally awesome. very... ROCK concert. Best weekday show ever for sure. Much smaller than previous ones (on a tuesday... - only 1 croud surf) but wow were they great.

let me see... some oldies changed slightly to sound slightly folk/country / ROCK and lots of avalanche

starts with track 2 of Loser anthems

Rat who would be king

Near Fantastica (best rendition i've ever heard, just a lot more rock-ish and some really great bass/ low guitar lines)

Load me Up

Avalanche

Advertising on Police cars

Suburbia

Future is X-Rated

Weapon

Alert Status Red

Oh be Joyful

Giant

Little Terror (really great, much better than on album)

acoustic - apparitions, tripoli, prime time deliverance

There is something undeliably cool about Christian Thor Valdson. Matt was really rocking out to the crowd a lot, drummer was INTENSE and bassist really cool

I read a few days ago that a few "frat boys" started chanting K I C K A S S before Matt Good came out for his encore so that he would play Giant; I decided to start it in Montreal tonight. I was so excited when he played it. That's why I love The Bored.

Edited by cooh62

The whole setlist in correct order was...

The rat..

Near fantastica

Hello timebomb

Future is x-rated

Suburbia

Alert status red

Avalanche

Load me up

Oh be joyful

Weapon

Advertising on..

--Encore--

Giant

Little terror

Apparitions (acoustic)

Tripoli (acoustic)

Prime time.. (acoustic)

I took lots of pics.. here are 3 of my faves as a preview.. will post them all on my website eventually...

10-18-matt02.jpg

10-18-matt01.jpg

10-18-matt03.jpg

And i got 2 cd booklets autographed after the gig :angry: ;)

Edited by {Rebelle}

where are the pics of Christian!? his hat was awesome

Rich Priske always looks so much like an every day guy who's so stoked to be up there, he's constantly smiling and giving winks and laughing to the crowd

Any bootlegs of The Rat or Fantastica? They were the highlights I think. I've also been wanting a good quality bootleg of weapon, just like they played it last night.

who gave matt the rose? anyone on here?

It was the girl standing right in front of me... :angry: Don't know if she comes on here...

She gave on of the 3 roses to the singer of Mobile and he just threw it to the ground... The 2 she gave to Matt got a better treatment thankfully! ;)

If she was right in front of you, then you were right next to this annoying ass #$%! who was completely drunk and who could'nt help raising his damn arms in the air (my god did it smell bad when he did that...) while looking in the back for his little drunk friends to scream something stupid...

It was this guy...

post-2-1129931574.jpg

Edited by ysavard

haha, the guy with the roses with his gangly arms up in the air. Quite annoying. I was off to the right of the stage (just in front of Rich) and it was annoying my peripheral vision.

Anyone else get pissed off by the guy serving drinks to the crowd? He walked right in front of me in the middle of Suburbia and i was quite tempted to beat the crap out of him.

Good show otherwise.

Some dude (a hippie who was about 50 years old) was in front of us (center of the stage about 3 meters off) was smoking hash and fucking grooving to Alert Status Red and Oh be Joyful (two very groovy songs I must say).

And about the annoying dude, didn't he drop beer on some of the people in front at some point (about the same time he started his 43 second crowd surf...)

Yeah, I was stuck right in the middle of the beer man's route.. we got to know each other pretty well by the end of the show, he must've ran into me 20 times, but at least he had beer. ;)

NA4Life, it sounds like we must've been a couple rows behind you for most of it, cool how many people here were at the show.

Yes ysavard! I was right near that annoying guy... He was a bit to my right... "Wagner guy" or whatever was on his shirt... Annoying as hell. After the gig he also caused quite a bit of trouble (going back into the venue by the back door to try and go to Matt's loge, going on Matt's tour bus, etc). A guy from the tour got really mad at him (and his friends) and then they left.

Yep, I was there too !

The idiots actually entered the bus but got caught... good thing, since they were so affraid of the guy who was yelling at them that they finally left and we got to enjoy our meeting with Matt without being annoyed...

The dad thing is, they left in a car and I'm pretty sure the driver was drunk as hell. I tried to run and find a police car in the area but too little to late... I can't say I'm actually proud of letting them hit the road like this but on the other hand I was so glad they left...

About the beer flying, I'm pretty sure it was his two moron friends who were standing a little farther from the stage.

Yes, they were quite a trio of ass@#$&...

yeah that was a kick ass show, i was right at the stage in front of Matt, and wasd outside after the show, man im so glad those two fucking kids that went into his bus got there asses torn in two!

Please detail...this story seems funny

yeah that was a kick ass show, i was right at the stage in front of Matt, and wasd outside after the show, man im so glad those two fucking kids that went into his bus got there asses torn in two!

Please detail...this story seems funny

I second that motion...

You "Frenchies" seem crazy (no offence).

Dan

Anyone know the setlist from Matt's last show at Metropolis?

The White Light Rock and Roll Review tour?

Sam

I believe that there were no dates in Montreal for WLRRR. Originally, there was one in June 2004 but it was cancelled and I don't think it was rescheduled.

So the last show would've been in April 2003...