Monkey

Cell Phones

This guy in class yesterday, his phone goes off (and it's one of those annoying rap song ring tones)and so he just turns the call off. Doesn't turn the phone off so the person called again...twice.

Yeah, and it happened again today. What an ass!

There was a guy like that in my class, but he eventually dropped out. He had like 5-6 calls per class though, so it sucked.

Ooh la la mr. rich guy!

That was more of a "Bloody hell, I have no money left because I bought this ridiculously expensive phone straight up without a contract." thing. Though I do indeed wear a tri-cornered hat with a huge feather.

But it's still five better. Five what? Five units of awesome, clearly.

Alright, fine, I bought it because it's black and has blue glowing keys. Happy now?

Edited by Sparq

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
That was the deciding factor on mine as well. Ha Ha! ?!?

Ha Ha!

Yes, that was my basic criteria. I'd have got that there black Motorola Razr if the price didn't include nonvital organs and a timeshare membership.