Crusader

Let's set my rate to 20NF$ per avatar/display picture and signature/banner.

If you want one post what you want and link to any pictures you may want in it. If you have a theme it'll be easier ;) Ex. my gta: vice city sig and the LOTR avatar I made for dan.

;) doesnt look too bad... im working on another now.

edit: if you would like me to make you a avatar or banner you may PM me and tell me what you might like. Ill do it for the same price as Crusader.

Edited by danimal

ok, so I would ask you for one ;) and pay with the $NF from my account... can i suggest the format? My name (Juanpe), kinda the Crusader one and the background... the one you prefer :angry: your choice

That sounds like a deal to me

I dont really care what it looks like just make it have a Lotus Elise in it (hence my name)

...i bet all you guys i was mentioning a girl in my name ;)

So it sounds to me that you want this badboy " ;) " in there right? heh I kid, dan should have your done asap.

Will make juanpe's when I find out if he wants anything else on it.

edit: elise lover ... your dp and banner are done.

I am not sure if this is exactly what you wanted but i tried ;)

here is the display picture (tell me if you want anything added to it... i just left it as it was) Its a sweet looking car :angry:

post-10-1089841537.jpg

Edited by danimal

And here is the banner.

Plain and simple but i hope you like it :angry: It is kinda like what you asked for.

so here ya go ill give you instructions by PM if you would like to learn how to make your banner and avatar work. ;)

post-10-1089842671.jpg

Edited by danimal

Save the pictures i made for your banner and avatar to your computer.

Go to My Controls

you will notice two particular things on the menu to the left (under "personal profile"):

edit signature

edit avatar

You can upload your avatar and signature by going to these links. Press the button browse and select the avatar/banner from the list.

I hope i have helped enough. If you have any problems contact us again. Thanks ;)

Edited by danimal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.