My boyfriend just gave me tickets to go and see them at the CB!! My fave venue Ever!

Great Acoustics + Jon Foreman's voice = Soooo Good! Thank God for Super Awesome Guys!

I've seen them a whole bunch of times and It's more dynamic very time. I've been a fan since Chem 6A was a single... way back in the 90's.

Good song. They played it on some late night talk show they were on but they didn't play the intro like on the CD. They started with the verse riff. It sounded pretty cool!

It's because the older stuff is all gold. The new stuff is okay but not as original.

Also I'm bias because they were my fave band when I was 12 and I'm not ready to let go.

Edit: FYI, The show sold out in about 3 days

Edited by glo

I liked them more when they were strictly a Christian band. It's one thing if you go mainstream with something that stands up to your priciples like Matisyahu has.. But Switchfoot got quieter about their religious roots to make it. It brings up one word, flashing in lights in my brain. Need I mention the word?

(Sellout)