I'm sure I'm not the only one who watches this.

I just finished watching the season finale and holy sh*t, that was intense. Talk about finishing it up with a perfect cliffhanger.

All I got to say is WB/City better renew for next season and not leave us hanging.

I've noticed a trend with TV in general (this show included) where most of the season is so-so and off topic (including way back to the X-Files) and then the last 5 episodes get story heavy leading up to the cliffhanger. IT would be better if the story flowed a bit more, but I guess it works better this way.

I chose to follow "Invasion" instead of this one...like everyone else, I gave up after a few months when nothing happened. Now it's dead. I'm wondering if they had enough notice so that they could wrap up all hanging storylines...

I wanted to watch Supernatural but I never managed to catch a full episode. What little I did catch here and there I liked, so I'll probably pick it up when it comes out on DVD.

I wanted to watch Supernatural but I never managed to catch a full episode. What little I did catch here and there I liked, so I'll probably pick it up when it comes out on DVD.

I started watching from day 1 cause I read an article on the creators that basically siad it was their goal "to scare the shit out of viewers after every episode". Which they sometimes did.

I think City/Space are re-airing all these, of the 22 eps or whatever, only about 6 of them have an ongoing story (mostly at the end), so you could always pick and choose.

I use zap2it.com to search and tv.com to get the episode list.

Good hunting.

P.S. CW (CBS/WB - the merger of UPN & WB) have re-newed this for next season...yay!