WalrusMeat

Vancouver Warped Tour

Pain, angry people, more pain....

But if you hunted hard enough, you can always find a dance pit. If you can't, start your own. People are on enough drugs there to want to dance.

Anyways, who else went, if anyone?

(PS, most of the bands sucked, with the acception of The Sound, Against Me!, The Bouncing Souls, NOFX, Less Than Jake (I'm a softy for ska), HelloGoodbye (Also for power pop), and The Pink Spiders.

I went with five of my buddies. It was fucking awesome. I do wish there was a beer garden there though, its too bad really, my buzz wore off at around 4.

Gotta Love them mosh pits though.

Bands I Saw/Liked:

Underoath

Alexisonfire

Thursday

Saves The Day

AFI

Moneen (Just a few songs)

NOFX

Joan Jett and the Blackhearts (For some reason I thought they kicked some serious ass up there. Even though normally, I wouldn't like their music.)

I am bummed I missed Rise Against, The Academy Is, The Early November, Kincaide, Motion City Soundrack and Cartel (were Cartel even there?).

Edited by mrjones