Guest jsunC

I Stopped Posting For A Day And Everything Changed

Take Katie Holmes away from him. He'll jump on a sofa and have a heart attack.

Truth be told, I think he's actually killing her very slowly. Maybe with some rat poison in her soup, like The Sixth Sense. Also, anyone else find it really weird that no one on this planet has seen that baby yet? They haven't even let their parents into see Suri. My thoughts, they pregancy was a sham. I mean, he bought that sonagram thing, and then had a home birth. Tom probably preformed the procedure, seeing as how he has 'read' up on the whole medical field.

And then he ate the placenta.

LOL. It does have vitamins, right? You know, because exercise and vitamens are much better for crazy people then any prescribed drugs. Maybe that's why Tommy gets more and more crazy, because he likes to eat plecentas.

I'd love to see in the future, Scientology and Awesomeology be the two super power religions in the world, and then we just crush Scientology when we smash Tom Cruise's frozen head (cause, you know, he'll be cryogenically frozen).