Dan #1

Indestructible

Many of today's youth think they are "indestructible". Im sure some of us here have felt that way at some point or another.in their life. Tell us a point in your life where you felt like nothing could go wrong, or a point where you escaped the inescapable. Have any experiences that have changed your lives and you would like to share?

Matthew Good Band - Indestructible

Died in a motor crash

I came back for you

The perfect version of myself

Tomorrow we start again

Tomorrow came and went

I'm indestructible, how

I'm indestructible

I'm indestructible, how

I'm into, I'm in two

We won't say a thing

While you give your life away

Give your life away, not a thing

We won't say a thing

Died in an amusement park accident

I came back for you

So you wouldn't be alone

And if I go away again

You can have my stereo

I'm indestructible, how

I'm indestructible

I'm indestructible, how

I'm into, I'm in two

We won't say a thing

Give your life away, not a thing

We won't say a thing

While you give your

I'm indestructible

oooh i got one!

when i was younger, my dad left me and my sisters in his truck to run in a store and get something (irrespondsible of him i know) and me and my sister were fighting or somehting, and i kicked it out of park cause the stick thingy was in the middle, you know what i mean. anyways, we rolled backwards and hit a parked transport. beyond that transport was a busy highway. i could have gotten killed.

haha okay, nothing big i know. but i was so scared right then i was crying as we rolled backwards.

I used to do really stupid stuff with my friend when we were 15 (it feels like ages ago, almost 7 years) Like go off with guys we didn't know (no not like that!) Just to parties and stuff, but it was so out of our leagues. Two small town girls partying with strangers from the big city. There were a few times we got into very bad situations. I don't think I did it because I thought I was indestructible, I guess I just didn't think. Now when I think about it I cringe at how stupid and careless I was. Makes me wonder if I'll be cringing about stuff I do now in another 7 years. Probably.