somnambulist

The New What Are You Listening To? Thread

The Stone Roses - Shoot You Down

Thanks folks for getting me on these guys. Took me a good few months to finally find a copy, kicking myself that I didn't find them earlier.

Great, great band... If you can, find the compilation "Turn Into Stone", it's all tunes recorded around the making of their first album, singles and b-sides and such. Awesome stuff.

as for me... tons of Blur lately..

Blur

Think Tank

---> Battery In Your Leg

Oasis - Live Forever (MTV Unplugged)

The Stone Roses - Shoot You Down

Thanks folks for getting me on these guys. Took me a good few months to finally find a copy, kicking myself that I didn't find them earlier.

You should try to get the legacy or deluxe edition of the 20th anniversary, it has a kickass dvd, with a whole performance live from blackpool, its awesome, also it has a bunch of demos and stuff. Also, The Second Coming, their second album, ain't too bad, not nearly as good as selftitled though

I've got the 2009 release of their stuff - includes the self titled, b-sides and some 'lost demos' - but I've only listened to their self titled and The Second Coming. The rest of the stuff isn't labeled properly and I don't want to listen to it yet, being a last.fm junkie and mislabeled shit annoys the hell out of me. I'm too tired/lazy to do it right now, probably tomorrow on my day off I'll fix it up. And I'll start looking for that dvd just for shits too, thanks!

A playlist called I love you that was made for me...

Keith Urban - You Look Good In My Shirt

Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova

Gretchen Wilson and John Rich - Come To Bed

Rush - Cold Fire

Tesla - What You Give

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Close To You

Barry White - Put Me In Your Mix

Barry White, El Debarge, James Ingram, Al B. Sure - Secret Garden

El Debarge - All This Love

Heather Nova - Walk This World(Acoustic)

Sia - Under The Milky Way

Liz Phair - Supernova

She's so damned sweet, I swear to god