miss_fortune

Completely underrated movies.

I have a bunch of good ones. ;)

However, right now: The Emperor's New Groove.

Possibly one of the funniest Disney movies ever made (and not just because my cousin co-wrote it). David Spade rocks my world.

Any contributions?

i agree completely.

"but look what i can do." *does one armed push-ups* -devil

"what does that have to do with anything?" -kronk

"wait, he has a point." -angel

hahahahaha...

an underrated movie that is one of my personal favourites is Billy Elliot. give it a chance, dammit. jamie bell is my hero.

That was an atrocious movie...Talk about bastardating(is that a word) a classic, Decaprio is more of a Juliet than a Romeo, especially than cause his balls hadnt droped yet...and the whole california thing sucked....powerful sucked....

And you probably didnt like Spaceballs because you didnt get the jokes....

Another great movie is Desperado.....lol so tacky, but so cool

That was an atrocious movie...Talk about bastardating(is that a word) a classic, Decaprio is more of a Juliet than a Romeo, especially than cause his balls hadnt droped yet...and the whole california thing sucked....powerful sucked....

And you probably didnt like Spaceballs because you didnt get the jokes....

Another great movie is Desperado.....lol so tacky, but so cool

Says the WomanBeast with no taste.

Romeo + Juliet rocked my socks with a pocket chock full o' Pocky. It's about interpretation, anyway. And expression through language. As Strictly Ballroom was expression through dancing and Moulin Rouge was expression through song.

But being a sad, emotionally retarded male, you wouldn't understand that.

Well being a bitchy delusional naive little girl you would find the whole semi-womanish decaprio hot, thus making that atrocious movie good in your eyes....I thought it sucked balls....and i am all for expresion through language, i honestly liked the play, just not the movie. They tried to make a classic new and "hip" and than when they made it semi-accessable they went and tried to be superartsy and it came off tacky....at least to me...

Geese, i thought this was an intellectaul debate, but if you have to use my gender as a point of arguement it is pretty sad...psh, i thought you had a little intelligence...

Well being a bitchy delusional naive little girl you would find the whole semi-womanish decaprio hot, thus making that atrocious movie good in your eyes....I thought it sucked balls....and i am all for expresion through language, i honestly liked the play, just not the movie. They tried to make a classic new and "hip" and than when they made it semi-accessable they went and tried to be superartsy and it came off tacky....at least to me...

Geese, i thought this was an intellectaul debate, but if you have to use my gender as a point of arguement it is pretty sad...psh, i thought you had a little intelligence...

Ahem. You're the one who called me a bastard. Which is both untrue and assholic. And you retaliated. Does that make you less intelligent? Or even less mature?

Guess we're duking it out, Anton.

DiCaprio was hot, damn it. You don't have to be naive, delusional, or even a girl to realise that one. But he's not what made the movie excellent.

What made the movie excellent was the fact that Baz could make his interpretation of Shakespeare into something so creatively ingenious. He not only made Shakespeare interesting for teenagers, but had an interesting twist. Verona Beach, late 20th century, with guns instead of swords and Luhrman's ethereal cinematography made this film unique.

All interpretations of Shakespeare into film try to make the classic plays new and hip. Otherwise they wouldn't make money and there wouldn't be any point to making them.

meeeeee yeow *hiss*

romeo + juliet was fucking awesome. it put a modern twist on a classic. nothing wrong with a little contemporary flair. it helped more people understand and appreciate shakespeare's work. everyone has their own vision of things, and lurhman's (ah i probably spelled that wrong) was what the movie ended up to be.

now both of you suck it up before i must beat you.

viciously.

first of all i am not being catty, i am just not being a doormat anymore, when people treat me in a demeaning manner i plan to make them eat shit.....(its my new resloution....) And well I agree to dissagree, i think that that movie sucked and i wont be dissuaded of that descision....however, methinks that there is little point argueing because i dont think i can change your minds either...