TheShadowlands

Will Hospital Music Ever Be Released On Vinyl?

I'm not really sure what you find frustrating about it... is it that you just desire more collectors items. There really is no other advantage of vinyl. I have Avalanche and Vancouver on vinyl (unopened mind you), and other than that collectors aspect I don't see any other reason for them.

I'm not really sure what you find frustrating about it... is it that you just desire more collectors items. There really is no other advantage of vinyl. I have Avalanche and Vancouver on vinyl (unopened mind you), and other than that collectors aspect I don't see any other reason for them.

Its more than just collection. They sound better, the album art is bigger, you can even display them as a poster if you want to. Also being bigger and being a format you cant make with your computer, makes you feel like you actually own something worthwhile

I didn't know Avalanche was on vinyl. How much is it worth?

Guest jjazz

If anyone in Toronto is interested, I just saw a copy of Vancouver at the HMV superstore (yonge and dundas) going for $37.99. 1 copy left, might be hard to find for that price for the next little while. All the ones on eBay are starting at around 45, and the buy it now prices are around 150.