Guest Idioteque

*Some reason I cant attach a photo, what the heck*

Their new album is slowly growing on me. It's a bit underwhelming, same with the new Moist album.

Im sure they do the new songs more justice live.

Edited by Idioteque

*Some reason I cant attach a photo, what the heck*

Their new album is slowly growing on me. It's a bit underwhelming, same with the new Moist album.

Im sure they do the new songs more justice live.

And here I thought I was the only one with that reaction to those albums. Maybe I'm just trying too hard to like them.....

Guest Idioteque

The Tragically Hip is another Canadian band that I just can't get into their newer work.

EVEN THOUGH their new album "Now For Plan A" has one of the greatest Hip songs ever, "At Transformation".

Gordon Downie and his screams always impress me, you would think that track was off an album like "Fully Completely"

The Tragically Hip is another Canadian band that I just can't get into their newer work.

EVEN THOUGH their new album "Now For Plan A" has one of the greatest Hip songs ever, "At Transformation".

Gordon Downie and his screams always impress me, you would think that track was off an album like "Fully Completely"

I'm not digging it either. They're not the same, that's for sure. Again, they're still amazing to see live, especially outside in the summer.

Hey everyone, the podcast that I co-host did an episode on The Tea Party this week...we discussed their past, ran down their catalogue and gave our thoughts on the band’s most recent album, the brilliant The Ocean At The End.  

It goes without saying that I am a huge fan of this grossly under-appreciated band and I figured there are a bunch fans here as well so I wanted to share this with everyone here.

Cheers,

https://soundcloud.com/geek-usa/episode21theteaparty