Moonlight_Graham

Why Am I Such A Gangsta-Ass Nigga?

are you REALLY a white-ass Subarbanite, trying to pull off the Eminem meets Kid Rock Thang?

my tip: play up how you are just a good ol' trailer park boy, get Dr. Dre to sample you, and it will be alright, THEN, do a song with Elton John, pose for some Seventeen Pictures, interview with Rolling Stone, it will be awesome.

are you REALLY a white-ass Subarbanite, trying to pull off the Eminem meets Kid Rock Thang?

I don't live in the suburbs.

...the dynamics of why I am....

assist me in understanding what the eff that means :P

dy·nam·ics (dimacr.gif-nabreve.gifmprime.gifibreve.gifks)

n.

b. (used with a pl. verb) The forces and motions that characterize a system: The dynamics of ocean waves are complex.

2. (used with a pl. verb) The social, intellectual, or moral forces that produce activity and change in a given sphere: The dynamics of international trade have influenced our business decisions on this matter.

So I want to know exactly why I'm such a gangsta-ass nigga. What are the particular forces involved in me being a gangsta-ass nigga, and how do these forces interact that results in me being such a gangsta-ass nigga? How is this hard to understand?

context needed. So who called you this,

Mostly dangerous-looking young urban black males, nude models, UFC fighters, members of the Taliban, and fearful old ladies.

what were you wearing,

Just jeans & a t-shirt.

what were you doing at the time someone called you this ?

Usually just anging out with dangerous-looking young urban black males, nude models, UFC fighters, members of the Taliban, and old ladies.