sedated19

Is Matt Finished With Music

do you think matt will release another album?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. do you think matt will release another album?

• Yes
    • no

Britsavant, I'm utterly speachless. I was expecting a brutal flurry on insults from you, but you were so civil. I'm amazed!

And hey, I hope the next album is another Beautiful Midnight. And not a BM ripoff, but a fantastic album through and through. And yes, I do believe there will be another album.

Well if Matt is done, then it's a HUGE loss for quality music. I sooo hope he is not done......Matt's new album releases are like little Christmases for me!!! I LOVE it when Matt releases a new album! Just getting into it fully for weeks on end!! New album please!!! LOL!

well in his blog he's now talking about going into the studio to record some new songs (And being unable to write 2nd verses for them) and he said "when you guys hear them later this year", and also him Ryan, and his band are preforming again, so I think his recent postings put an end to all this "done with music" nonsense.

And those who saidt hey voted "no" because they are HOPING he comes out with another album, either i misunderstood you or you didnt' read the question. The question asked if you thought he WAS going to come out with another CD, to which, I voted yes.

Edited by wentwj68