Well I see none of you are reading your Entertainment Weeklies...

There will be some spoilers in the middle of this post, but I'll leave a bit of a blank until the end in case you don't want to know.

Upcoming "treats":

- Abruzzi comes back soon from the hospital

- They do break out in the final episode (May 15)

- Season 2 will consist of what the escapees are doing and Michael & Lincoln trying to uncover the conspiracy

- There is a Season 3 planned, but there's not much details yet other than a possible "break-in" but I'm not sure if EW is teasing or not.

And that's about it. Enjoy!

- Writers, cast & crew believe going beyond S3 would be ridiculous as the story will have run it's course by then.

Combination of a few things:

Mainly...PB was in 24's spot and they probably thought it might tank, so they may not have thought what to do if it was a hit...I work in advertising and something like only 5% of the 1st season shows pitched/made actually make it to season 2

Anyways, back on topic...ooooh the shit hit the fan tonight. 3 eps left and the previews showed the cons outside the walls. It's gonna be an interesting 3 weeks...I didn't see the Belick thing coming. Now for once I can't wait until next week.

OMG! the finale was mindboggling, Prison Break goes against every rule in TV. for those who haven't see it, I won't spoil anything but one character dies which just leaves the viewer absolutely speechless, no one could have guessed it. Now we have to wait till September! no! ah well, Amazing show!

Kind of late with my thoughts, but I was kind of disappointed with the finale, just because it left so much unresolved. However, that's just because I can't wait until late August to find out what happens.

Loved how they got rid of Haywire and Tweener, yet those two have pretty much gotten away, haha. Should be good for next season, when if they want to they can have one of those two characters show up in an episode in midseason.