anyone see last nights show.

WOW! that's crazy.

and poor LJ. and poor cop. i wonder what he'll actually do?

and i read in TV Guide NOvember 28th, last show, until they decide what to do.

originally it was suppose to be a 10-show mini series directed by Steven Speilberg but he had to do War of the worlds so he had to back out.

much better as it is.

yeah me either. i wouldn't change a thing. but it was weird.

like this of this.

SPOLIER ALERT if you haven't seen it and plan on it...

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
how did T-Bag hold a razor blade in his mouth when he was taking a beating without cutting himself up like mad...that was very interesting how he just pulls it out of his mouth at the end...

i was pissed with that T-Bag incident and shit.

and how Licoln how to hit the officer and then after wards instead of the games in the room hurrying up they take their time and shit and start talking instead of covering up the hole. its as if they knew the cops woldn't come in and that 5 of them would take Burrows away.

Can't for whenever it continues. It sucks cuz after the show, it was all "stay tuned for scenes from next season after the break" and then the local news-show interjected with a breaking news report about icy highway conditions, so no such scenes ever came.

so how long can a show called 'prison break' last? there are only so many episodes to see attempts of actually getting out...watch 24, bauer knows how to incite a prison riot and hatch an escape in the matter of minutes. genius

It is one continuous attempt, solved incrementally over the first 12 episodes while simultaneously introducing the government conspiracy which is parallel to it, which is the focus of the second group of 12 episodes.

Yeah, i agree that the last show with the clips of the past was odd. It's obviously going to be important information for the upcoming shows though...It was good to see how things led up to the situation they are at now.

It's a good show, but I wouldn't say the best show around. I don't watch enough tv to nominate a best show.