I'm not sure where this show is going. i like it, but im wondering how many episodes I can watch before they gotta actually break out. which leads to this shows next problem: what happens to the show if they break out?

anyway, ill continue to watch. one of the best new dramas this year for sure.

terrible show. I only watched one episode and I wouldn't have watched all of that if it wasn't for that hot doctor/nurse, whatever she is.

whatttttttttttttt?

terrible show. are you kidding me.

i reckon its the best show on TV right now.

yes, i wonder what will happen too.

last night's show was intense. anyone else see it. it was SWEET!!!

so much shit going on, and I hope LJ comes through for Lincoln.

Fish's plan is so detailed etc...his tattoo is sweet...his ideas and how he climbed the ranks in the prison as soon as he got in there...

Last night's episode was so intense. I think the prison part and the conspiracy part are of equal interest to me.

Can you imagine being in either Lincoln or LJ's position? Either being stuck in prison, with your son's life being directly threatened, or having guys come after you, kill your mother, and forcing you to be on the run?

Megasuck.

Anyway, wicked show.

i had a discussion last night and a friend was telling me that she heard they're only making like 12 episodes.

i flipping hope not.

seriously though what is going to happen once they are out of jail saying they do get out.

so much for the Prison part of the show.

the conspiracy part is sweet to. that dumb slut who is after them.

why do they always show her on the phone and cutting veggies very intense and forcefull too.

Edited by X-Rated Truffle Pig

i had a discussion last night and a friend was telling me that she heard they're only making like 12 episodes.

i flipping hope not.

seriously though what is going to happen once they are out of jail saying they do get out.

so much for the Prison part of the show.

the conspiracy part is sweet to. that dumb slut who is after them.

why do they always show her on the phone and cutting veggies very intense and forcefull too.

That one "Behnind the Walls" special or whatever that was one where they interviewed cast members and such seemed to say they've written 2 seasons worth of material so far.

i highly doubt that the series will only consist of 12 shows...

we can wonder all we want, and it might seem impossible to do,

but if they want to make a second season they will...those writers can work magic if the shows successful (which it seems to be)