Matt

Due South Poll

Which Ray was better?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ray was better?

• Ray Vecchio
    • Ray Kowalski

I personally preffered Kowalski better, I think he was just better. The people who made Due South also had more of a character to work with. Don't get me wrong I liked Vecchio too, when I started watching it was still in the first season so of course Vecchio was still around. Plus I thought he perhaps left a little too early at that, but still I just thought the Kowalski character was better...

Kowalski is the reason I stopped watching the show. It almost felt like they were just trying to replace vecchio(which you can't), changing a few details here and there, instead of bringing a completely different and fresh character to the mix. I also felt that frasier and kowalski lacked the chemistry that he and Vecchio had. I got bored really fast.

Kowalski is the reason I stopped watching the show. It almost felt like they were just trying to replace vecchio(which you can't), changing a few details here and there, instead of bringing a completely different and fresh character to the mix. I also felt that frasier and kowalski lacked the chemistry that he and Vecchio had. I got bored really fast.

I don't really think that at all. I think unlike with Vecchio, they took more time to actually explore Kowalski's character, where as with Vecchio it sometimes felt he was just along for the ride when they could have explored his character too.