5ilent Narcotic

5ilent Narcotic's Upcoming Release

Hey all.

I wanted to spread the word a bit.

A year ago I made what pretty much would be called a record (I call it a musical resume of different genres I can work with and so on in addition to my talent in creating music).

Anyway long story short, this is somewhat of a follow up, but the thing is its more so a remix cd from that original release with the addition of at least 1 new song, likely a second to follow. I have various bands remixing tunes for me as well as some I've done myself.

I put the new song/single on my myspace page for all to have a listen to it. So please take a listen, info about getting a hold of the cd will follow later around the beginning of December, I just wanted to know who would be interested for now. (it will be cheap but packaged up as it should be).

www.myspace.com/silentnarcotic

"Disconnected"

Thanks for checking it out in advance.

Skott

So this is a record of remixes in addition to original work? I remember your earlier stuff, remixing MGB songs and heard bits and pieces since then. So far I've liked what I heard, including a Thrice song I've found somewhere.

Sounds like it would be interesting.

The remixes are from like 6 songs from my small release I made up which are pretty much better songs than the others.

Other bands are remixing the tunes along with a few I remixed, there will be no remixes of work I did for other bands on here. And those MG ones I did like 3-4 years ago are terrible, they should be thrown out.