Disestabulistic

Stream Of Conciousness Tag!

This like the musical tag or movie tag, but for random thoughts.

I will say something, and the next post has to relate to it in some way.

Here it goes:

According to the calender on the wall, Brugge looks like a nice place to visit. Lovely european architecture and all. I bet they have good chocolate there. MMMMMmmmm chocolate.

I will eat chocolate when i go to belgium this summer if i ever do make it to europe. Money needs to be saved and I have too many tattoo ideas and i'm starting my sleeve on the 22. i made my appointment last night.

I hope your sleeve is going to be in good taste because I've seen too many ugly ones. Speaking of tattoos, I really want to get one, I want it to be underneath the ending of my right plam hand but I don't know what I want it to look like.

Good, I never liked your people. Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk

The word Squawk looks really cool when repeated over and over again.