Prometheon

Free Five Dollar Bill!

This post is a special coupon redeemable for a free 5 dollar bill. Just print this post off, and mail it to me along with your address and $19.95 for shipping and handling, and you'll recieve your very own 5 dollar bill in 6-8 weeks.

i wish i had canadian tire money. i'd be big pimpin' then. canadian tire money rocks my socks off. it's so hip and cool and yeah. i love canadian tire. it's like the best store in the whole wide world. i shop there whenever i get the chance. oh the one in courtenay, bc is the best. they have the BEST customer service. same with the home depot in courtenay, bc. no no no no. they never screw themselves out of thousands of dollars. no, never ever ever ever. no, they're not jerk offs at all. they love us and we love them too, home depot and canadian tire in courtenay, bc. we love YOU!

...home depot and canadian tire in courtenay, bc suck ass for their customer service...

i've been in retail, it's not hard to be nice to a customer...

i would like a free five dollar bill, but i refuse to pay for shipping and handling...so there ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.