glo

How Is There Not A Tread For This?!

John Woo isn't all that great of a director.

Have you seen A Better Tomorrow, Hard Boiled, or The Killer? They're all masterpieces. MI2 sucked, but John Woo has made some seriously awesome movies in his time. Unfortunately, all his North American movies have been crap.

Guest jsunC

Ive haven't seen any of the mission impossibles, and dont plan on seeing this one. I dont like tom cruise personally (hes a nutjob) but i agree with rabbit, hes a great actor.

John Woo isn't all that great of a director.

Have you seen A Better Tomorrow, Hard Boiled, or The Killer? They're all masterpieces. MI2 sucked, but John Woo has made some seriously awesome movies in his time. Unfortunately, all his North American movies have been crap.

Hard Boiled. Greatest action movie ever made! Blows all others away.

I agree...Anyone who asks me about M:I 3, I say this:

"If you don't hate Tom Cruise and you don't hate the other M:I's, this will be one of the best movies you'll see. The only bad part about the movie, is that Kanye West ruined/butchered the theme song."

I'd rank this in my top 10 action flicks. The first 1/4 is pretty slow, but the rest is heart racing. PSH is amazing as the bad guy, the plot is decent & intense. I walked away happy.

i am still waiting for the right moment to see it. i guess its a total guy movie. the women have a problem with seeing tom cruise as that character when the chick looks like katie. but meh. i love explosions, and shootig.

I found it very entertaining. It was more of an action movie than the first one, but not as much as the second, so it was good if that's what you like. Personally I still think the first one was the perfect blend of mystery-spy-movie and action-suspense flick. Nevertheless, if you're going to pay $10 to see any old summer blockbuster, I'd make it this one, since it's well written/directed/acted, and has loads of dumb cool shit in it. Also, the last few lines were some of the funniest in recent movie history.

this movie rocked i saw it on friday night. so cool. the action was wicked. and the chick with the crazy eyes, she was hilarious. also funny was the name of the agency. IMF=Impossible Mission Force. i laughed so hard at that part.

i agree. i liked how you didnt know who the bad guy was till the end of the first one. now its all masks, and straight up bad guys. but none the less i think they have all been cool action flicks.