juanpe

Songs That Make You Get Emotional

I'm sorry Sarah.

Pearl Jam - Black It reminds me of the last great band I was in. We used to do a lot of Pearl Jam covers, and I always loved doing that one. We had two awesome singer, the lead singer, and the lead guitarist, so I rarely did any leads...I did on that song.

Drinking in L.A. by bran van 3000

Life Beyond the Minimum safe distance by matt

the scientist by coldplay

could well be in by the streets as well as dry your eyes mate

the park, intuition, and I feel it all by feist

crowd surf off a cliff and the lottery by emily haines

thunder road by springsteen

life on mars and queen bitch, alsao rebel rebel by bowie

stars and sons, cause=time, anthems for a 17 year old girl, its all gonna break, by broken social scene

and most acoustic stuff from matt, you could say I get emotional to a lot of songs, mostly nostalgia I think.

Hmm let's see. I practically have a whole mix CD of this stuff that I've had for 8 years that I go to when I need to. I'll just name a few.

Goo Goo Dolls - Name, Iris

Smashing Pumpkins - For Martha, Landslide, Mayonaise (Acoustic), If There Is A God

Matthew Good Band - The Fine Art of Falling Apart, Fated, Suburbia, She's Got A New Disguise, Fearless, Prime Time Deliverance

Coldplay - Easy to Please, Careful Where You Stand, See You Soon, Spies, We Never Change, Everything's Not Lost, For You, Help Is Round The Corner, Yellow, Shiver, Swallowed In The Sea

Radiohead - True Love Waits, Videotape

Yes - And You And I, Let's Pretend, The Meeting

Ryan Adams - Hotel Chelsea Nights, Why Do They Leave?, Avalanche, Blue Sky Blues, Nightbirds, Starlite Diner, Elizabeth You Were Born to Play That Part, Sylvia Plath

Norah Jones - Nightingale, The Long Day Is Over, The Nearness of You, Feelin' The Same Way (Listened to these songs the day before my mother died...yeah...brings me back to that whenever I hear them).

Many other songs.