Dan #2

What Colour Was The Last Marble

i realize i'm part of the problem, but when i participated, i didn't realize there was a problem. threads have become quite monotonous.. i want interesting conversation again.

i think a more important question is what colour were the anal beads you put up your ass?

once, a friend of mine was entirely drunk, and got picked up at a bar. later, as he's having sex with this girl, she starts to sound like she's close to coming, and she started to push the sheet, thumb-length by thumb-length up eli's ass, but he didn't really react to it, as he just figured she was trying to do something kinky.. he wasn't even really paying attention when she yanked it out of his ass really quickly. i guess he was caught off gaurd and didn't mean to, but he shit all over his bed. made me scared of girls a little haha..

hahahaha

that's an amazing story.

see, it's easy. let's bring back real conversation!! even if it does nothing but make people laugh, i think it's at least marginally healthy, and the doctors have been telling me tonnes of "no drugs!" and "mentally challenge yourself" bullshit, and i'm high right now, but i believe anyway that nothing is as mentally stimulating as conversations amongst some crackerz about their freinds who have shit in their beds. that's about half my inspiration, but on the other hand, i don't want nf to become the internet wasteland that too many sites become.

EDIT: Shade that's amazing.

Edited by Dan #2

One time I was trying to get a girl to break up with me [because I didn't want to go through the effort, but ironically enough getting her to break up with me was too hard and I still ended up having to do it] so one night when I was sleeping over at her place and we were in bed, I started finger fucking her after things had gotten to that point.

While yes, that's technically foreplay and isn't grounds for breaking up with someone, what I did next technically is.

After getting her all worked up, I rolled over and went to sleep.

Well, no one's ever broken up with me, I've always been the dumper and wanted to know what it felt like to be the dumpee. I like to think of the experience as sociological experiment gone awry. I did eventually break up with her though.

Plus, in retrospect [and at the time] the whole 'relationship' was pretty goddamn funny.

One time I was trying to get a girl to break up with me [because I didn't want to go through the effort, but ironically enough getting her to break up with me was too hard and I still ended up having to do it] so one night when I was sleeping over at her place and we were in bed, I started finger fucking her after things had gotten to that point.

While yes, that's technically foreplay and isn't grounds for breaking up with someone, what I did next technically is.

After getting her all worked up, I rolled over and went to sleep.

hahaha that's pretty sweet.

Well, no one's ever broken up with me, I've always been the dumper and wanted to know what it felt like to be the dumpee. I like to think of the experience as sociological experiment gone awry. I did eventually break up with her though.

Plus, in retrospect [and at the time] the whole 'relationship' was pretty goddamn funny.

It doesnt quite work that way. trying to get somebody to break up with you will not have an emotional difference than you breaking up with them.

DING!

While that may be true, it probably won't stop me from doing it again in the future.

haha it inspired me.

i don't know when because you'd have to wait for the perfect relationship, but i'll try it someday..