kbernardp

My Brain Is A Daniel Johnston Drawing

I have no idea how you folks have 10,000+ posts. I've been a member for like five years or something like that. I have less than 500.

I agree, I'm a moderator and I'm out paced. I just think they have no life. That and have an opinion on everything!

I dunno, I've already got over a 1000 posts and I've only been here for a couple of months. To me having less than 500 posts in 5 years tells me you're either hardly here, disinterested in the majority of posts/topics on here, or an opinion you'd class as worth sharing must come about very rarely.

Damn you edittttt !!

Edited by LonelyWreckage

Ouch, that hurts.

I have had a few breaks, but I've pretty much been around here for 5 years. I would say that I'm not interested in a lot of the threads. I also don't post because I usually try to read most of the posts in the forum... replying takes too much time.

I dunno, I've already got over a 1000 posts and I've only been here for a couple of months. To me having less than 500 posts in 5 years tells me you're either hardly here, disinterested in the majority of posts/topics on here, or an opinion you'd class as worth sharing must come about very rarely.

Damn you edittttt !!

I think I tend to usually just spend my opinions worth sharing by saying them out loud... to tangible people in my presence. I just don't have time to run to my computer every single time I have a thought worth spreading around. The whole career thing gets in the way as well.

I think I tend to usually just spend my opinions worth sharing by saying them out loud... to tangible people in my presence. I just don't have time to run to my computer every single time I have a thought worth spreading around. The whole career thing gets in the way as well.

I mean, did you see that brain? You can literally see the wheels turning and spitting out brilliance. I actually think I made the MRI tech smarter just by being in the room with her for forty five minutes.

Well I wouldn't say I do either, but I'm still posting away like a loser. The overwhelming majority of my posts are replies to subjects brought up by others - they'll usually make me think of something so I'll respond, y'know ? It makes sense that you wouldn't have many posts if you view online discussions as inferior to real-life; I see both as different kettles of fish - each having their pluses & negatives.