alex_madf3rit

The Question Above You Game

hmmm i wonder what that could have been...

i feel like there are so many things i almost do impulsively, but then don't. when i'm feeling impulsive, i get a haircut. i've lost a lot of my impulsivity since i settled down.

last dvd you bought/rented? and what did you think of it?

I bought the lady, the two National Treasure movies, I haven't seen them yet, Zombieland, and 500 Days of Summer. We've watched Zombieland(I've watched it four times) fucking hilarious.

Are there any classic movie fans(Anything made before 1960 is the criteria I'm using), if so what's your favorite?

I don't like that question at all. If you asked who I missed and wished still could make music, the list would be long and impressive. We'll start with Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Janis Joplin.

Who thinks Sodamned needs to cool it with the thread making for awhile?

Edited by bishopx

I don't like that question at all. If you asked who I missed and wished still could make music, the list would be long and impressive. We'll start with Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Janis Joplin.

Who thinks Sodamned needs to cool it with the thread making for awhile?

meh, I don't really care

if you were me, would you go get taco bell?

I live in California, where the mom & pop mexican places smoke the hell out of Taco Hell, so my answer would be find some real Mexican food.

What should we do today? Choices, A) stay home and clean do laundry. B) Go into the City and hang out at the waterfront, C) Stay close to home and catch a movie, get some ice cream, and get some real Mexican for lunch.

Edited by bishopx

Hey., Oct 29 2009, 06:14 PM

Chris,

I know a lot of people are harsh, and say a lot of mean things to you. Fuck em. You really are a nice guy, and in the same way I get the same shit from people. You are who are. I really don't think you are a fucking moron or anything. If you need someone to talk to, or vent to I am here.

Dan

what happened here?

Depends on the situation. Shower for utilitarian purposes obviously. For more inappropriate purposes Showers are fun...but when you have a big enough tub, baths can be even more so.(Can't wait for Vegas)

Does anyone else think Michael Cera(Youth in Revolt, Superbad, Nick and Nora's...playlist) is just insanely talented?

The split is coming when you least expect it.

Really? Didn't you make a big annoucnement last time, for what amounted to 2 weeks?

Charles: Good call. Had some naughty shower time this morning, and I accidentally pulled off the girl's curtain rod haha. We repaired it and all was well in the end though.

My favourite spice is likely Montreal steak spice. You can put that shit on anything. For sweets, I really like cinnamon, and often smother my PB toast in it.

How much are you keeping up with the Olympics?

Edited by Prometheon