alex_madf3rit

The Question Above You Game

Really? Didn't you make a big annoucnement last time, for what amounted to 2 weeks?

Charles: Good call. Had some naughty shower time this morning, and I accidentally pulled off the girl's curtain rod haha. We repaired it and all was well in the end though.

My favourite spice is likely Montreal steak spice. You can put that shit on anything. For sweets, I really like cinnamon, and often smother my PB toast in it.

How much are you keeping up with the Olympics?

Yeah, we've done that one too. Thanks for reminding me about the Montreal...I ran out in the fall and never picked up more. You can grill the fuck out of some chicken with that shit too.

Ben Harper's cover of "Sexual Healing" by Marvin Gaye is straight smoother and sexier than the original.

If you could cover any song what would it be?

Work(Several meetings, an employee review, and a possible overnight trip to LA.) Personal(The lovely lady is working two early shifts this week, so two quiet evenings at home)

Are you Canadians worried that the USA is going to handle the business and take home the gold on the ice?

old spice or degree.

men's deodarent smells better, and keeps me smelling better longer.

opposite sex - do you prefer made-up/metro or natural/ruggedly handsome?

Trick question. The most boring I've undoubtedly forgotten, so it'd be the most boring I RECALL hearing, which probably isn't really that boring. But I'll say a lot of pop rock for its complete and utter predictability, and a lot of post-rock for its insanely masturbatory 3 minutes of near silence intros.

What was the last rumor you've heard that you doubted the validity of?

Their coolness factor.

Quentin Tarintino - yay or nay? (re-watching Inglorious Basterds)

sometimes cool.

reservoir dogs very cool

pulp fiction not so much

kill bill Vol. 2 better than kill bill 1

favorite reality show?

Edited by sodamntired