zenkey

To Dave or not to Dave?

If Dave Genn and Matt Good were on very friendly terms again, would you want Dave to join Matt's band, replacing Christian?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. If Dave Genn and Matt Good were on very friendly terms again, would you want Dave to join Matt's band, replacing Christian?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care, as long as Matt's in control

just say it, pussy.

Ha ha. No, that's alright. It's actually a better idea that I leave it alone. In truth, it's not in my place to say anyway. I don't know why I brought it up in the first place.

IGNORE TIM and carry on. B)

Guitarchic, that's so false.... Dave Genn doesn't have his own stuff because he doesn't have the singing capabilities that Matt does... Genn is an incredible musician who has a great ear and can polish songs so well.....he was an essential part of MGB and was a key contributor to many of the songs we've all come to love... let's atleast give him some credit... you don't have to love the guy or anything but give him his due

he was an essential part of MGB and was a key contributor to many of the songs we've all come to love...

There's a little more to that than meets the eye. I think Guitarchick knows.

Plus, she's entitled to her opinions. Now, let's not turn this into a screaming match (not that I'm sayin you are, Maverick). I'm just being general. These threads have the ability to turn.

hehe, I hear you.... I was just trying to voie my opinion as well... with no disrespect to guitarchick because she has the right to her opinion...I'm not here for controversy... just for the sharing of opinions and hopefully trying to persuade ppl that they may be wrong.... if I can't then, maybe I'm wrong.. or maybe ppl are just content with their opinions... ty for that concern.

Defiantly everyone is entitled to their opinion here. I’d hate it if everyone agreed with me , there wouldn’t be any chance for debate or thought. I’m sure Dave has written down a few C and G cords in his life but I don’t love the guy. I’ll respect him as human, just not a very talented one ;).

I’m glad that this message board hasn’t turned into a huge argument like some mg board,*cough* tbr *cough*